Ideal for all skin types
100% Hyaluronic Acid
- Excellent moisturizer; holds over 1000 times its weight in water
- Decreases free radicals formation.
- Clinical studies have shown wounds heal quicker with topical use.
- Works with the production of collagen, another connective tissue, to help keep your skin toned and structured.
Directions for Use
Should be applied after cleansing and before any facial creams or lotions. Apply as needed or based on treatment protocol. Place three drops (a little goes a long way) on your fingertips and apply to treatment area; repeat if necessary if covering entire face. Gently press into skin and lightly spread over treatment area. Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used on all areas of the face and body. Remember the skin is not an up and down organism so the product once dispersed will spread to a larger area than what you apply at the surface. Continued use is mandatory to keep results.
- Provides moisture without stimulating the sebaceous glands.
- Facilitates healing; reduces itching and burning associated with dryness of the skin (Anti-inflammatory).
- Can help reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
- Bioavailable: Hyaluronic Acid is a mucopolysaccharide and is one of the skin composition elements.
- The results of scientific researches show that hyaluronic acid does not only serve the purpose of moisturizing. It is supposed that it also stimulates epidermal cells migration and decreases collagen production.
- Backed by solid scientific studies, it is believed that hyaluronic acid allows biologically active substances that are part of cosmetics to stay longer on it; end result being biologically active substances to penetrate into epidermis.
What is Hyaluronic Acid? Hyaluronic acid (also known as a glycosaminoglycan) is a substance which occurs naturally in humans and animals, and is found in greater quantities within younger individuals than older. As we age, and with the help of environmental factors both inside and outside our bodies, the concentration and production of Hyaluronic Acid is greatly reduced. For this reason, most if not all skin care programs should include Serene's 'Hyaluronic Acid Serum'. Among its most important health and skin benefits mentioned in our product overview, our 100% Hyaluronic Acid Serum will aid your skin's health in the following two ways:
- Molecules of hyaluronic acid have various properties, one of which is the ability to retain volumes of moisture. The important role of hyaluronic acid is in regulation of migration and differentiation of cells. Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG), which is a substance that attaches to collagen and elastin to form cartilage. This affect will be seen in a reduction and improvement of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is found in large concentrations in the extracellular matrix (ECM), which is the fluid-filled space between cells. Hyaluronic acid locks moisture into the ECM, keeping collagen and elastin moist and promoting a youthful appearance.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Purified Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluranate, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethlenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Citric Acid