Prevents plaque buildup. This cavity-fighting formula features a patented plaque fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean, fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.
- Removes plaque during brushing.
- Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.
- Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
- Helps loosen and remove debris.
- Adults and children two years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
AP24 Whitening Toothpaste
AP-24—a patented plaque-fighting agent of medical-grade dimethicone and surfactants. AP-24®is a long chain that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
Calcium phosphate—a mild abrasive that gently loosens and removes debris.
Sodium monofluorophosphate—approved form of flouride that can be used to fight cavities.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .86% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor.
* AP-24®is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight dimethicone and surfactants (poloxamer 338 and poloxamer 407).
Please click the link below and sign up with our customer number: #CA6038240
Have questions? Pleasereach out to us! 780-624-0091